New In Qube! 7.5 Core / Supervisor / Worker
The NEW Qube! UI
Version 7.5-0 is very much focused on the production release of the new Qube! UI. Read further below about all of the new updates, features, and functionality you can look forward to in this release. Here are some of the other updates to the Qube! core.
Also to see a list of known issues associated with Qube! 7.5-0 at time of release, visit this Knowledge Base page.
Python 3 Support
Version 7.5-0 also includes a new Python 3 API
The Qube! Installer has been updated to version 4.0-3.
You can see the list of updates to the installer included in 4.0-3 and download the latest version of Qube! on our website.
The Data Relay Agent (DRA) & Metered Licensing Agent (MLA)
The functionality of the Metered Licensing Agent (MLA) has been migrated into the Data Relay Agent (DRA) for Mac OS and Windows operating systems. This migration of functionality created the following two changes regarding the two agents:
- The MLA has been discontinued on Mac OS and Windows as it's no longer needed
- The DRA and System Metrics Collectors have been made available for the first time on Mac OS and Windows
New In Qube UI 7.5
The newly written Qube! UI is out of Beta and is a full production ready, supported product included in the Qube! 7.5-0 installer.
Check out the Qube UI User Guide for an in depth explanation of the functionality and introduction to the new features.
See screenshots of the new Qube! UI on our website.
Highlights of the new Qube! UI included in version 7.5-0:
- Real time push updates (no need to refresh)
- Improved performance
- New customizable, structured worker and job tree view
- Improved centralized preferences
- New Python console
- User definable and preset themes (color schemes, buttons, etc.) (screenshot)
- New panel plugin IDE with live updates (demo video)
- New systemwide variables
- New hot key launchable mini job view (check job status while using other apps)
- View multiple job or worker lists simultaneously
- Advanced text based filtering
- Previewer can now playback sequences (screenshot)
- While previewing change framerates, choose proxy, zoom, and pan
- The new Previewer also supports all formats of OIIO with OCIO color management
- Standard expression bookmarking of logs for easy log browsing
- Dramatically increased scalability
New In ArtistView 7.5
New In WranglerView 7.5