Common actions performed by Admins.
- Verifying the Supervisor : Verification steps to check that it is working properly.
- Installing Licenses : How to install licenses
- Restarting the Supervisor : How to restart
- Prevent / Allow Job Submission : Prevent the Supervisor from accepting jobs prior to doing maintenance.
- Disable / Enable Job Assignment : Prevent the Supervisor from dispatching jobs prior to doing mantenance.
- Writing job logs directly to the network : How to centrally configuring the job logs for the Workers and the Supervisor.
- Centralized Jobtypes : How to centrally consolidating jobtypes for the Workers.
- Worker Configuration : How to Centrally configuring Workers with the QubeGUI or commandline.
- Worker Locking : How to Lock and Unlock Workers. Additional information is in the User's Guide.
- Worker Drive Mounting : Mounting workers to network filesystems with something like NFS or UNC paths.
- Service Mode Authentication: User vs Proxy : Setting up Worker Authentication
- Removing Workers : Taking machines out of the render pool
- Renaming Workers : How to handle Workers whose name has changed.
- Verifying Clients : Verification steps to make sure the client is working properly.