The Jobs Panel allows you to view and manage lists of jobs submitted to the Qube! farm. Selecting a job in a Jobs Panel will load related data into the other panels. For example the job rendering process's output will be displayed in the Stdout Log panel and any completed frames in the Preview and Thumbnail panels.
Right-clicking on selected job(s) allows you to perform the following actions.
- Copy IDs to clipboard: Place the selected job ids in your copy/paste clipboard.
- Filter by PGRP: Display only jobs that belong to the selected job's PGRP.
- Interrupt: Stop the job immediately, and sets the status back to pending. This is typically used when a high priority job is starved for resources - manually interrupting a lower priority job will free up those resources to allow the high priority job to start. The lower priority job will start up again as soon as workers become available.
- Modify Job: Change modifiable job properties.
- Open log directory: Open the directory containing the job logs for this job. This is only relevant if you're on the worker running the job or supervisor.
- Prioritize: Change the priority of the selected job.
- Remove: Stops the job immediately (if running), and permanently removes the job from the qube database. This cannot be undone.
- Shove: Force the supervisor to reevaluate this job for dispatch. This is a good way to start a job that is stuck in the "pending" state, even though all of its requirements can be met.
- Create a zip file of the log directory: Zip the log directory and open the containing folder.
- Block (Finish Current): Stops this job after the currently rendering frame(s) complete. The job will remain in a "blocked" state until it is manually unblocked.
- Block (Purge): Stops this job immediately and sets the job state to "blocked". The job will not run again until it is manually unblocked.
- Unblock: Remove the "blocked" state from the job. All frames that have not completed will go back to a "pending" state. Those that have completed or failed will remain completed or failed.
- Kill Job: Stops this job immediately and sets the state to "killed". A job that is killed cannot be continued - it can only be retried, resubmitted, or removed.
- Preempt Job: Preempt the selected job.
- Resubmit Job: Submit a new job with the selected job's parameters. A submission dialog is opened so you can modify the job before submission.
- Retry Failed Frames: Re-render all frames marked as failed
- Retry Job: Start this job over, using the same job id. All frames will be re-rendered, regardless of whether or not they had previously completed.
- Browse Job Output Dir(s): Open a file browser for each output dir in this job.