You can use standard backup tools. Here is a list of files that are critical:
- supervisor_logfile: /var/spool/supelog
- supervisor_logpath: /var/spool/qube
- qb_directory: /usr/local/pfx/qube
- PostgreSQL data directory:
- /usr/local/pfx/pgsql/data (Linux)
- /Applications/pfx/pgsql/data (Mac)
- C:\Program Files\pfx\pgsql\data (Windows)
To back up the PostgreSQL database, you can make a copy of the data directory as listed above, or use PostgreSQL's pg_dump and/or pg_dumpall tool.
The pg_dump tool can be found in /usr/local/pfx/pgsql/bin (Linux), /Applications/pfx/pgsql/bin (Mac), C:\Program Files\pfx\pgsql\bin (Windows).
Following are examples for Linux:
For more details, consult: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/backup-dump.html