- We allow your supervisor to dispatch to any number of hosts, regardless of how many prepaid licenses are installed on your supervisor.
- Once a minute the Metered License data collector queries your supervisor for how many workers it has dispatched jobs to, and how many prepaid licenses it has.
- The collected license usage data is periodically sent to the Metered Licensing Portal (MLP). The default is to transmit every 15 minutes. The data sent is limited to:
- the date and time
- your supervisor's MAC address
- your supervisor's Qube version
- the number of prepaid licenses
- the number of used licenses
- The MLP sends back a license which continues to allow your supervisor to dispatch in excess of its prepaid licenses.
- The amount of used licenses in excess of the number of prepaid licenses gives us a number of "worker-minute" licenses for every minute of every day.
- At the end of the month, we add up all the worker-minutes used for the month and will invoice you at the rate of US $0.10 per hour posted on the pricing page of the website, with partial hours billed to the minute.