Welcome to a tutorial on basic submission and dependencies using the Qube! API. By running through this tutorial you will have a basic understanding of how to:
- Use Python to submit a basic job
- Understand Job packages and what is required to submit jobs
- Discover how to find the required fields for job packages in the Qube! GUI
- Link jobs using dependencies
This tutorial will be based loosely on a Renderman workflow which is a commonly requested pipeline.
Requirements: A basic knowledge of Python is advisable. Most of the contents of this tutorial can be copy and pasted to suit basic needs but further development would be required for complex pipelines.
- Basic python job submission I. Single command
- Basic python job submission II. Frames
- Basic python job submission III. SimpleCmd Compatibility and Application Specific Parameters
- Basic dependencies
- Practical example Renderman job
(These links will take you to another site)