- Set Defaults: Store as defaults in the User Preferences for that Jobtype, the values listed in the current submission dialog. The interface will use those values the next time the dialog is opened. This allows you to specify common fields like Priority or Executable that should always be the same value.
- Clear Defaults: Remove any stored defaults for that Jobtype submission dialog
- Expert Mode: Toggle button to display or hide export and non-default values from the submission dialog to reduce clutter when there are a lot of parameters. The current state of this toggle is stored in the Preferences Dialog.
- Save [Disk Icon]: Store the current properties of the job from the dialog as a file (by default an XML file). This can be used to submit through the WranglerView at a later time with "Submit->File…" or from the command line with the
qbsubcommand, or via the API.
- Cancel: Cancel the job submission and close the dialog.
- Submit: Submit the job with the specified parameters to the Qube! Supervisor.
Basic Parameters for all Jobs