- Email: Email the specified user on job completion.
- Blocked: Submit the job, but do not put it in the Queue to execute.
- Stderr->Stdout [New for Qube 6.0]: Redirect and consolidate the job stderr stream to the stdout stream.
- Job Label: Representative label used to help identify jobs within a specified Job Process Group
- Job Kind:
- Process Group: Explicitly set the Job Process Group for the job so it can be logically grouped with other jobs. By default the Process Group will be the same as the JobID.
- Retry Subjob ProcessFrame Instance: Number of times to retry a failed subjob process. Value of -1 means use the default for the studio.
- Retry Frame/Work : Number of times to retry a failed frame/work. Value of -1 means use the default for the studio.Delay: Time in seconds to wait before retrying a failed job. The default is 0, which is probably not useful - a delay of a few seconds may help with jobs that fail for transient reasons (eg, network slowness)
- Subjob Timeout: Kill the subjob process if running for the specified time (in seconds). Value of -1 means disabled.
- Frame Timeout [New for Qube 6.0]: Kill the agenda/frame if running for the specified time (in seconds). Value of -1 means disabled.