- Refresh Update the information on that Job from the Supervisor
- Filter Dependencies Only display the jobs that are up or downstream dependencies of the selected jobs. This will fill in the Search Filter. Clear it to view all jobs again.
- Retry... Retry the entire job. Also see the more commonly used "Resubmit" action below.
- Retry Failed Frames... Retry only the frames listed as failed.
- Interrupt... Kills the job, and then requeues it for another Worker (that is, it goes into the Pending state). The slider allows you to try to kill the N jobs which have been running for the shortest time, in order to throw away the least amount of work. This is the same as using
qbinterrupton the command line.
- Block (+ Purge) Kill the job, and put it back in the queue in the Blocked state.
- Block (+ Finish Current) Let the job finish, then kill the rest of its frames and put it back in the queue in the Blocked state.
- Unblock Put a blocked job back in the active queue.
- Shove... Tell the Supervisor to reevaluate this job. Useful if parameters have been changed with Prioritize or Modify (below).
- Kill Kill a running or pending job. This job will not run again unless retried or resubmitted.
- Remove... Remove the job from the Supervisor's MySQL database.
- Prioritize... Adjust the job's priority on the fly. A lower number means a higher priority.
- Modify... Adjust other tweakable job fields on the fly.
- Resubmit... Submit a new job with the job properties of the existing job used as default.
- View Output... View the output images in an external browser (if the Jobtype supports it)
- Browse Output Dirs... Open a file browser to the specified files.
- Execute in Local Shell... For commandline derived jobs, run the same command that the Workers call on the local machine. This is useful for troubleshooting.
- Open Job Log Dir... Open the directory containing the logs for the selected job. This is useful for troubleshooting.
- Zip and Open Job Log Dir... Zip up and open the directory containing the logs for the selected job. This is useful for troubleshooting and can be used to easily send the resulting logs out via email.
- Copy Id's to clipboard... Copy the job numbers to the computer's clipboard, for pasting into a document or email.
- Save As... Save the selected job as a file (by default in an xml format). It can be submitted with the "Submit->Job from File" menu item.