Let's look at the various areas of the UI and what they are for:
- Main Menu - The standard menu. Menu details.
- Filter Bar - Use the Filter Bar to filter the Job Layout area to include only those jobs you are interested in. Filter details.
- Jobs/Hosts Tabs - Switch between Jobs Layout and Hosts Layout view. Jobs Layout details, and Hosts Layout details.
- Jobs Layout Pane - The most significant portion of the job control and monitoring workflow. Jobs that are displayed here can be filtered, sorted and selected. Jobs Layout details.
- Detail Tabs - Use the detail pane to drill down into the specific details of each job or its components. Look at job logs, statistics, timing graphs, and frame previews (supporting Job Types only). Details Tab info.
- Component Tabs - Examine the job components in this pane. By switching tabs, you can examine a job's Instances or its agenda items (frames). Component details.