The Admin Layout allows Qube! Administrators to view and modify default user and user permissions for Qube! actions.
A colon delimits between the user and groups. A full list of permissions are provided under the Permissions column, where the permission "all" denotes all basic user permissions.
Icons are used to denote the following permissions:
- yellow icon: a user or group with full basic user access.
- red icon: a user or group with administrator access
- white icon: a user or group with partial user access
- grey/black icon: a user or group with no access
A Qube! user with local Administrator permissions can manage users and groups by selecting a user name and using the right-mouse menu.
Right-Click Menu Actions
- Add User – Add a new user
- Add User Group – Add a group under the specified user
- Change Permissions – Change the permissions of the selected user or group.
- Remove User/Group – Remove the selected user or group
These groups are not related to user groups the operating system may use - they are specific to Qube!