This pane shows the frames that are part of the current job. The optional Instances tab shows the instances on a given Worker. The Instances tab must be enabled through Preferences - it is not shown by default.
The Frames view offers these Right Click options
- Retry Frame: Retries the selected frame
- Block Frame: Blocks the selected frame
- Unblock Frame: Unblocks the selected frame
- Kill Frame: Kills the selected frame
- Complete Frame: Marks the selected frame as complete
- Open Log In External Editor: Opens the log file for the selected frame in an external text editor. Which one?
- Browse Output Dir(s): Opens a file browser on the directory where the frames are being written to
The Instances view offers these Right Click Options
- Migrate: Kicks the instance, and the work it is doing, off the Worker and sets them back to Pending. Also sets a restriction on the job so that no other instance will be sent to that worker for a default timeout period (10 minutes).
- Unblock: Unblocks this instance. Instances can become blocked when all pending work for a job has been dispatched and only blocked jobs remain.
- Retry: Retries this instance. You would use this to change the state back to Pending from a terminal state such as Complete, Failed or Killed.
- Complete: Marks this instance as complete
- Block (+ Purge): Blocks this instance and kills the work that it is doing.